[LUG] Connected Exeter, Raspberry Pis and Arduinos

Title: Connected Exeter, Raspberry Pis and Arduinos
View this email in your browser

Hello
I thought you may be interested in this event that is taking place this weekend at Exeter College, Exeter Phoenix, RAMM, FabLab Devon, Exeter Library and with the Met Office Trailer.

If you want to come into the library with your pi / arduino projects as you would for a Raspberry Jam please do (can you let me know if you are planning to do this so I can ensure there is space for you)?

I will be running a challenge at the Phoenix using a Raspberry Pi to convert a webpage into music (hopefully). Feel free to come along and help, we'll be in the Black Box studio from 10 - 4 on Saturday.

Connected Exeter is a weekend of events exploring contemporary digital art and design including open workshops, labs, inventive electronics, family activities and more continuing the V&A Digital Design Weekend in London.

Connected Exeter is a free event for all ages and abilities to enjoy creating collaboratively and exploring new ideas. Come along with an open mind and some questions.

Through the weekend from Friday 17th to 19th of October 2014

Launch Event at Exeter Phoenix on Friday 17th October from 6pm

Hope to see you all there

Simon

Copyright  2014 Exeter Raspberry Jam, All rights reserved.
You're receiving this email because you attended a Raspberry Pi Jam in Exeter or have subscribed to this mailing list.

Our mailing address is:
Exeter Raspberry Jam
Exeter Library
Castle Street
Exeter, Devon EX4 3PQ
United Kingdom

Add us to your address book

unsubscribe from this list    update subscription preferences

Email Marketing Powered by MailChimp