Re: [LUG] Upcoming event: Tuesday October 21st in Exeter

If you're at all interested in coming to this, please let me know and
pick up a free ticket here:

http://www.eventbrite.com/e/matt-lee-talks-about-stuff-tickets-13619063987?aff=eorg

We should know the venue very very shortly.

On Sat, Oct 11, 2014 at 4:55 AM, Grant Phillips-Sewell
<dcglug@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> On 9 Oct 2014 00:44, "Matt Lee" <mattl@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
>>
>> I'll be giving a performance of my new talk, "Matt Lee Talks About
>> Stuff" on October 21st.
>>
>> We're finalizing the venue details, but it'll somewhere in Exeter,
>> followed by drinks at The White Hart on South St.
>
> Any more details yet?
>
>> The talk really breaks down in six subjects, and I talk about each one
>> for about two to five minutes a piece. Thereâs a common theme, but
>> itâs also about you and how you can do awesome things too.
>>
>> The subjects are:
>>
>> * Free software in general
>> * Free culture in general
>> * FSF/GNU stuff.
>> * GNU FM and Libre.fm, my projects.
>> * GNU social and how that all came to be.
>> * Creative Commons, and some of the work Iâm doing there.
>
> It sounds good.
>
> Grant.
>

> --

Matt Lee