Re: [LUG] buying new pc advice

On 02/10/2014 18:16, daniel Phillips wrote:
I'm after buy a new desktop pc! any advice on where to buy with uk
delivery? was sort of hoping to buy quad core, 4Gb ram, 1Tb hard drive..
sort of around the £200 mark. I'd prefer no OS as i'd install an OS of my
choice. Thought i'd ask you guys first as you have more of an idea then me
and who would be reputable to trust to buy from!

Check out Ebuyer...they quite often have surplus Zoostorm kit with no OS for under that price.

Dave