Re: [LUG] Pi-mote

They also do a 6 socket (4 controllable) USB extension lead that's compatible with Linux and the Pi which can programmed with a timer. It's about 40 quid on Amazon and great for power cycling servers (well as long as what's plugged into it uses permanent mains as you have to send a turn off then turn on command).

Rob