[LUG] Back (briefly) -- let's have a meeting!

So, as you may know I left Devon back in 2005 for the bright lights of
Leeds, and then in 2008 I left the UK entirely and I spent the next
four years working at the Free Software Foundation.

I'm now working at Creative Commons, doing lots of interesting free
software projects.

But I am back in the UK for a few days in October, and I plan to be in
Devon for some of them.

I'd like to give a talk somewhere in either Exeter, Plymouth, Paignton
or Torquay on Tuesday the 21st of October.

If you're interested in seeing me again, seeing me for the first time
or just want to hear about GNU, FSF, Creative Commons, GPL licensing,
GNU FM/GNU social, or anything else related, let me know.

All events would be in the evening, probably around 7/8pm start and
run for an hour, and then there'll be drinks in a pub or something.

If you can, let me know either off-list or via this link:
http://doodle.com/wn3azhmdbpghbdy3

To use Doodle, just enter your name and then tick the boxes for the
towns/cities you'd be okay traveling to.

I'll have some stickers and things to give away at the event.