[LUG] Laptop stands

My desk top computer died on me last Friday. Until I get it fixed I am
using my laptop. I have a sort of set up to keep the laptop at an angle
for easier working. However, now I am getting more used to using a
laptop (I have kept clear of them until recently) I realise that a
decent stand would be a good idea.

So, does anyone have any suggestions please? I have had a good look
around via the web and am now more confused than ever. If anyone can
suggest a stand to place on my desk I would be very grateful.

although it is a laptop it is used like a desktop and stays on my desk
all the time. It is rarely taken to another room and never leaves the
house, so there is no need for considering portability or weight.

Thanks

Neil