Re: [LUG] De-bottlenecking

I should’ve mentioned that the “firewall” is another PC (a repurposed thin-client) running pfSense with 1Gb NICs, ticking over quite nicely (according to it’s RRD graphs)

However….

You’ve made me think (a good thing…)

I’ve got a 1Gb Netgear “Pro” switch in there… yet the MythTV box is only running at 100Mb…. Hmmm….

OK, so there’s one issue… J

Of course, when I get that set to 1Gb, I’ll be asking the same question J