Re: [LUG] Anyone know about iPads?

On 08/09/14 21:39, Brad Rogers wrote:
On Mon, 08 Sep 2014 20:17:58 +0100
Tom <madtom1999@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hello Tom,

I don't feel I can take the piss out of the IT there just yet!

Why not?  It's your tax that paid for the cock up.  Demand an
explanation for their stupidity.  Be patronising about it, too.

There's being right and there's being diplomatic! Being patronising to some poor sod whose running around in a panic sweating is not going to get them fixed or make me popular later when I need to wheedle my way in!
Tom te tom te tom