Re: [LUG] itunes (hoch spit) on Linux

Is it available as a podcast? There was a podcast I found a while ago that was only on iTunes, but I found a web site which would convert an iTunes podcast into an RSS feed, I think it was this that I used before... http://itunes.so-nik.com/

Rob

On 8 September 2014 14:53, Joseph Bennie <jay@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

On 8 Sep 2014, at 14:00, Martin Gautier <martin.gautier@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> On 08/09/14 12:37, Tom wrote:
>>
>> The Perse school in cambridge has released a bunch of learning material for free but on itunes.
>> Is there a way to do iTunes on Linux.
>> Tom te tom te tom
>>
> Wine is the way to go but I'm pretty sure iTunes doesn't work under Wine - check their application database for latest info.
>
> The other alternative is to setup a minimal Windows install in a VMâ

Once upon a time there was some os software called firefly âbut i fear you'll need real iTunes.

> Martin
>
> --

Website :: ÂContact UsÂ::ÂEmail Disclaimer
VISIT USOur Visitor Centre near Totnes is open 10am-4pm daily. Admission free.

ÂÂÂ

The Mare and Foal Sanctuary is a Registered Charity No. 1141831 in England and Wales. Ltd. Co. No.7584914.
Honeysuckle Farm, Haccombe with Coombe, Newton Abbot. Devon. TQ12 4SA