Re: [LUG] Local IT support

Scott Cheadle - Truro computer services ;)

On 1 Sep 2014 08:34, "Matthew Cremore" <mcremore@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi All,

I work for a company in Falmouth and due to work/time constraints we're looking to get a company in to help with our IT needs. Basically we've got an ageing server that needs replacing so we want someone to come in, look at what we do and setup & install a new system that I can then look after.

I've had a look on Google for local IT support companies but as expected it's all Microsoft. I'd like to avoid vendor lock-in and stick with open platforms so can any of you recommend a local business that'll at least consider options other than Microsoft?

Cheers,
Matt.