Re: [LUG] Dropbox etcetera

Don't forget Mega. Claims to somewhat snoop proofed. No sync yet though.

On 31 August 2014 16:22:10 BST, Neil Winchurst <barnaby@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Back in my 32 bit days I tried out a program called Tonido. Then I
progressed to 64 bit but Tonido didn't. Just recently I found that
finally Tonido had caught up with the 21st century and was now
available in a 64 bit version. So I have looking at it again.

Also, at one time, I used Dropbox for a while, then lost interest. Now,
having picked up with Tonido again I have looked at Dropbox again and
also another similar program called Spideroak. (Where do they get these
names from?)

These three programs sort of provide a similar function for users, but
not in the same way of course. So I am wondering if any one on the list
has any experience with any/all of them. Any comments or advice would
be helpful,

thanks

Neil