Re: [LUG] Request to mailing list list rejected

I too have wanted to share images in the past, I had to resort to using picassa to share the files publicly.
Im pleased that we can't send files to each others inbox, how would we know if we could trust an image sent by bad apples it could have code injected into it for example.