Re: [LUG] Show two sequences of images approximately in step

On 28 Aug 2014, at 22:21, Adrian Midgley <amidgley@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Given two sets of JPEG image files - eg taken from two cameras at
> approximately the same times - identified either by being in different
> folders, or by having different filename prefixes ...
>

> Show the first and then subsequent ones one from each series, one on
> the left, one on the right (preferably of two screens if two screens
> are to be had, or at opposite sides of a single screen) advancing both
> together by default, but allowing each series to be nudged forward or
> back one.
>

> Does that exist?

I thought it would be interesting so i built an html5 tool  - I just published it
here http://www.cruxppc.com

ignore the url, I never got around to doing anything with it - and it was handy: )
the tool is the default page.

> Would eog or some existing image viewer be amenable to wrapping up so
> as to do this with two instances being driven by a frame?
>
> For two read n by all means, but 3 is the highest number I've needed, ever.

Feel free to save the page locally and play with the script to add move sections. -
the scripts are either in the file or common one (critical ones are pulled from a
CDN’s)

FYI I recommend netbeans for working on html5 apps, with chrome + developer
extensions.