Re: [LUG] noob in cornwall but not to linux

I'm opposite end of the county near Torpoint! There are a few Linux fans in my local area...perhaps a gang of us will car share and pay a visit to your Newlyn/Penzance meet. On the other hand anyone passing through this way that has room for a ride, i'm willing to part with some dollar.