Re: [LUG] noob in cornwall but not to linux - Cornwall meet

> On 06/08/14 11:33, Joseph Bennie wrote:
>>
>> Hi all, just a shout out to say hello and introduce myself, hope yo
>> don't mind:)

Just let the group know when / where you are meeting and we can get it on
the lug website calender |(grant) and on twitter / lug blog etc and get
the word out so you may get some non lug members along too.    best thing
we can do is just blog and tell people by as many means as possible.

paul