Re: [LUG] noob in cornwall but not to linux

Sent from my iPhone

On 6 Aug 2014, at 17:34, Rob Beard <rob@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Tom you use pigeons? I'm still using Virgin Media branded smoke signals :-P

Welcome to the group Jay,

Thanks

as far as I remember there were a few users in your neck of the woods,
I think it's been a while since we had any events down there, maybe some of us from Torbay could make a day of it :-)

:)

Rob