Re: [LUG] Especailly Paul Sutton and others Young Rewired State @youngrewired

I have given info out, I cobbled it together months ago before I found out
about the site you posted.  the main yrs site has a link to a 2 year old
facebook page which didn't work (page not there anymore) so not helpful.

we need decent marketing materials,  something that looks professional to
give to young people and people we want to help run this especially if we
want to get companies to sponsor.

the people running this need a taste of Torbay,  they mostly live in
London and have no idea of the reality of Torbay and the south west.

No centres in Torbay,  as I have said before there is no one who works
with kids or i can't find anyone computer literate enough to even take
this to a discussion stage, teachers / techs being an exception but they
do enough over the year.   plus there are costs and logistics for parents
; young people getting to Plymouth. if we hire a room out it will cost
money which I am not willing to invest.  I already help to cover the cost
of pi jams flyers  etc

Anyone in Torbay other than the usual people willing to help DO something
pleaser step forward

the lug really does need a pot of funds for us to dip in to, to help pay
for stuff or a way to access sponsors from the companies members are
associated with

yes young people will lose out, but the same people can;'t do everything,
sorry.

paul