[LUG] CodeClub & Raspberry Jam

Title: CodeClub & Raspberry Jam
View this email in your browser

Two forthcoming events at Exeter Library

On Monday 28th July between 10:00 and 12:00 we will be holding a drop in CodeClub session. It will be an opportunity to learn a bit about programming on the Raspberry Pi using Scratch. We will be holding another session in August and will hopefully be running a regular club from September. You can get a ticket from here although booking is not essential. CoceClub sessions are aimed at children between 7 & 11 years old.

On Saturday 2nd August between 10:00 and 12:00 we will be holding our next Raspberry Jam once again linking up with the FabLab. If you have any projects you'd like to display or any questions about the event please get in touch.

Hope to see you all there.

Simon
Copyright  2014 Exeter Raspberry Jam, All rights reserved.
You're receiving this email because you attended a Raspberry Pi Jam in Exeter or have subscribed to this mailing list.

Our mailing address is:
Exeter Raspberry Jam
Exeter Library
Castle Street
Exeter, Devon EX4 3PQ
United Kingdom

Add us to your address book

unsubscribe from this list    update subscription preferences

Email Marketing Powered by MailChimp