Re: [LUG] Laptop stands

On 12/07/14 10:52, Neil Winchurst wrote:
I have been searching for a reasonable stand for my new laptop. I have
only recently taken to working with laptops so I am not very practised
yet. So far many of the stands that I have found have been too
expensive and complicated for me. I don't need a cooling fan or any
extra USB ports!! Just a simple stand that will let me angle my 17"
laptop a little so that it is easier to use the keyboard.

So, can anyone tell me if this is a good idea? Also does anyone on the
list have any suggestions or recommendations please? I have come across
some reasonably priced ones, but reviews suggest that they are too
flimsy or not suitable for a 17" machine.

Thanks

Neil

Piece of wood and a riser. Or Piece of wood and a cushion glued to the bottom then you can use it on your lap as well. If your bit of wood is wider than the laptop you can put a cupholder and small notepad.
Tom te tom te tom