Re: [LUG] website - why aren't we using the perfectly good domain we own?

On Tue, 17 Jun 2014 11:53:39 +0100
Paul Sutton <zleap@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> On 04/06/14 14:57, Aaron Trevena wrote:
> > Hi All,
> >
> > Is there any reason we can't use the perfectly good domain name
> > dcglug.org.uk for the lug website - much as I like my retro 90's
> > internet sometimes, having it as a subdomain of somebody's personal
> > hosting looks pretty lame these days :(
> >
> > A.
> >
> To close this thread off,  the website is now at
> http://www.dcglug.org.uk
>
> Paul

Thanks for all the work. Just had a quick look. Just trying to be
helpful, I notice that one menu heading is labelled Calender. There is
such a word (so a spell check will not help), but the word you need is
Calendar, ending in ar.

Regards

Neil