Re: [LUG] XENServer 6.2 - Restricting VM to specific user

On 17/06/14 10:44, Rob Beard wrote:

> I just wondered if anyone knew of any other possible interface
> (either a web based interface or something that would run on Linux or
> Windows) that could provide per-user access to a single VM?

The Book of Xen suggests how to do a simple console script as the
login shell for a user's serial console, looked potentially insecure,
but simple and elegant. Sometimes simple and elegant is sufficient.

Is that still relevant, appropriate I wonder?

If you can catch me and let me know you can have the book....