[LUG] gnome-shell extensions on Debian (sid)

For some reason, the repository at https://extensions.gnome.org/ didn't
work for me on Debian Sid when using the stupid IceWeasel browser that
they insist on shipping (one of the very, very few things that Debian do
that annoy me). This may also effect the stable and testing branches as
well, but I'm not sure as my Debian workstation and my Debian VMs are
all either running the awesome WM or headless.

Anyway, I discovered you can fix it by symlinking the plugins directory
to your mozilla profile, like so:

ln -s /usr/lib/mozilla/plugins/* .mozilla/extensions/

And then restart your browser. Normally I'd just rip out IceWeasel and
use one of my own packaged builds of proper Firefox, but for various
reasons that's not an option here.

Hopefully this might help out someone else using Debian + gnome-shell +
IceWeasel in the future.

Regards