Re: [LUG] Truecrypt

On 4 June 2014 12:06:41 GMT+01:00, Roland Tarver <roland.tarver@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

So, Erm, what have you good folks now concluded / done about this?

I use truecrypt myself. Was wondering my best course of action?

Cheers roly

On 29 May 2014 10:10, "Martin Gautier" <martin.gautier@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

On 28/05/14 21:51, MWilliams wrote:
Will be tracking this closely though. Thank you.
http://www.theregister.co.uk/2014/05/28/truecrypt_hack/

Depending on who you believe the developers either defaced their own site as an NSA warrant canary or they have just flipped out. Either way it reflects poorly on open source security products which is a shame especially after heartbleed.

Kevin