[LUG] Exeter Raspberry Jam

Title: Exeter Raspberry Jam
View this email in your browser

Exeter Raspberry Jam

Saturday 7th June
10:00 - 12:00
Exeter Central Library

Our next Raspberry Jam is in the newly refurbished Exeter Library on Saturday 7th June between 10:00 and 14:00. We will be making use of a large part of the library and will be having a wide variety of demos for you to play with, raspberry pis for you to try out and experts and enthusiasts to talk to.

We will also be in the fablab that has just been set up in the library where you can have access to 3d printers and a wide range of making equipment, click here for more information.

There will be demos from Ivan Roulson with an ASCII photo booth, Gordon Henderson and many others. Entry is free - hope to see you all there.
Copyright  2014 Exeter Raspberry Pi Jam, All rights reserved.
You're receiving this email because you attended a Raspberry Pi Jam in Exeter or have subscribed to this mailing list.

Our mailing address is:
Exeter Raspberry Pi Jam
Exeter Central Library
Exeter, Devon EX4 3PQ
United Kingdom

Add us to your address book

unsubscribe from this list    update subscription preferences

Email Marketing Powered by MailChimp