Re: [LUG] keepod

@George, have you ever used Android on intel with a keyboard and mouse - it has quite an intuitive interface.  BTW If you go on the keepod.org website you will see that the OS is Android 4.4 as per the BBC article.

> Whatever the OS it seemed a little expensive 8G flash should be a couple of quid in bulk and the install shouldn't be more than pence - even for someone at home with a laptop!

@Tom 8Gb USB stick from PC world is £10.99 (ok so I wouldn't pay that either!) but to provide this solution not just some flash memory for £4.15 doesn't strike me as exorbitant, especially as they say £1.20 is ploughed back into developing the project further with ideas including providing a backup service.

Malcolm