Re: [LUG] Modem Router please

On 11/05/14 07:53, Richard Brown wrote:
Hi Guys

Can you give me your opinion on the best sub £100 modem router please? I need wifi as well.

Thanks

Rich

--
Richard Brown
07747 343637

Just to say I've got a netgear dgn370v2 genie and it just wont get up to full speed - I got it after a lightning strike took out the other. The lines been 'fixed' but I still can get above 1800kBs  though I used to manage 2Meg on the other. So I'd avoid it just in case.
My provider cant get me FTTC which Bradworthy has just got so I may go with another company when my contracts expire.
Tom te tom te tom