Re: [LUG] OT: Android Hacker's Keyboard

On 10/05/14 14:56, Martijn Grooten wrote:
On Sat, May 10, 2014 at 11:11:52AM +0100, Tom wrote:
Just wondering if anyone was aware of security problems with the
android 'Hacker's Keyboard'. Cant find any on google but the
potential is there... but its so much better than the standard...
I've never used it, but is the potential bigger than with any other app?

FWIW, I know some people who work in security and who swear by it.

Martijn.

The potential trouble is that it becomes THE keyboard interface to all apps - so anything you type into anything can in theory be intercepted. It does seem OK tho
Tom te tom te tom