Re: [LUG] firefox update

On Thu, 1 May 2014 08:21:21 +0100
Neil Winchurst <barnaby@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hello Neil,

>Please note, I am not saying there is anything wrong with the new look.

There's enough wrong with the new look;  Every button is the same
colour.  For people with sight issues, this can be a problem.  Doubly so
when the default theme is grey on grey.   Now, I'm not saying the toolbar
needs to look like pavement pizza, but a little savvy goes a long way.

--
 Regards  _
Tired of doing day jobs with no thanks for what I do