Re: [LUG] Zentyal

I played with it a couple of years ago, and it looks like it's improved. Back then it was a fairly simple interface to several difficult problems that I found restrictive and confining; and tbh, nothing that Webmin wasn't already doing.Â

And it's that tricky blend of "Free community" with a feature-enhanced "commercial" version. I didn't stick around long enough to see if they had this balance right, but it would be a rare beast if it has. Personally I try to stay clear of artificially crippled free versions of paid-for software.

But YMMV, worth sticking on a vm to play around with to see if it'll suit your needs.