Re: [LUG] 8 core phone £200 ish

On 22/04/14 19:58, Simon Avery wrote:
Funnily enough I was just poking my HTC Desire S to see if it could take Cyanogenmod. It can't, leastwise, not with the easy installer, because it's "An old outdated phone" (And that was written a year ago!). It's still amazing to me, but it turns out it's old fashioned because it only has 1 core at 1gz and a mere 768mb of ram.

And now 8 cores and 2gb of ram. On a phone. This blows my mind.