Re: [LUG] Holsworthy Meeting for Saturday 19th

On 17/04/14 17:55, Neil Winchurst wrote:
I have already sent a reminder about this. I have not heard from anyone.
Now I must apologise. I had forgotten that this coming weekend is
Easter. I had also forgotten that we had made some family arrangements
which mean that I will be away on Saturday, so I will not be at the
meeting.

The arrangement at the White Hart is that we use a room at the back of
the pub, but this is not set up for us until I arrive. Then I wait to
see if anyone else turns up and if so we go to the back room and can
get on with our chat.

That being so I have left the arrangements in place. If anyone is
planning to go they can still use the room, I don't need to be there.
If no one turns up it won't matter to the people at the pub.

Sorry again

Neil

No worries - I was hoping to make it but it was going to inconvenience the family so I will now not go and will consume beer to excess elsewhere!
Tom te tom te tom