Re: [LUG] Winner

On Sat, 12 Apr 2014 07:36:08 +0100, Daniel Robinson <manipula@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:
> Did Rob Beard from our mailing list win a Crucial SSD recently from
> dabs.com?
> Seen a rather silly picture of you dressed as a lamb stood with a sheep
on
> a dog lead. (Y) very funny if that was you :)

Yep that was me.  I actually won it in a Facebook competition back in
December but didn't get it until late February.  They asked me if I could
send a picture of myself with the SSD, so I did... I just happened to take
it on our Onesie Day [1] at work (where the staff came in dressed in
Onesies to raise money for the charity we work for).  I figured it would be
a good way of raising a bit of awareness of our Onesie day (yes, it was a
bit embarrassing at first, but then I learned to embrace my inner bunny...
I think every day should be a onesie day :-D).

By the way, I was dressed as a bunny, I was stood with one of our ponies
at work. :-)

[1] https://www.justgiving.com/The-Mare-and-Foal-Sanctuary

Rob