Re: [LUG] OT: First look at reversible USB cable

On 03/04/14 17:27, Martin Gautier wrote:

On 03/04/14 17:04, Julian Hall wrote:
'everyday irritant'? If you're trying to force a USB cable in the wrong end I'm not sure you should be anywhere near computer hardware to start with!

To be fair, if you are trying to fumble around at the back of a PC to insert a cable then perhaps having this is just more ergonomic,  it may not always be practical to pull that Unit out so you can see the ports,  you know where they are and as with network cables can generally plug them in without actually seeing the port.   Granted as techies we can do this without trying to force something,  we know by touch.

Paul