[LUG] Gmail conversation mode

G'day,

Use gmail for work and I have 'conversation view' on.

Works well except for the small problem of it showing the original sender of the email not the last person to respond. Not usually an issue but it is when a co-worker sends an email to a customer, customer replies, mail bounces back and forth. End result is customer sends email and it looks like it comes from the original co-worker, in fact all subsequent responses look like they come from the original person who created the email.

So, I ignore (if I am busy) emails that come from customers.

Any solution?

--
'ooroo

Stinga...(:)-)
Email: stinga+dclug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx   o
You need only two tools.        o /////
A hammer and duct tape. If it    /@   `\  /) ~
doesn't move and it should use  >  (O)  X<  ~  Fish!!
the hammer. If it moves and      `\___/'  \) ~
shouldn't, use the tape.           \\\