Re: [LUG] linux child protection

More statements than _evidence_ there.
And some evidence of bias, I suspect, actually, in some sources.

For instance, if 57% of 9-19 year olds sexually abused children, and 43% didn't then one might be looking for a cause that happened to 57% of them but not others.

I think that leaving English words with their proper meanings will be better in the long run and much better in the short term than expropriating them as jargon.