Re: [LUG] Free up my Galaxy Ace 3

Very, very reluctantly, I'm about to give up on the quest to free up
my phone. It seems to require using Chinese-language Android software
and/or software that runs on MS Windows. Very frustrating and
annoying. OK Google, you win this one.

Phil Hudson                  http://hudson-it.no-ip.biz
@UWascalWabbit                 PGP/GnuPG ID: 0x887DCA63