Re: [LUG] Free learnin'

http://arstechnica.com/information-technology/2014/03/2400-introduction-to-linux-course-will-be-free-and-online-this-summer/

http://www.linuxfoundation.org/news-media/announcements/2014/03/linux-foundation-build-massive-open-online-course-program-edx

https://www.edx.org/course/linuxfoundationx/linuxfoundationx-lfs101x-introduction-1621

> cheers roly :-)

Interesting, I'll sign up for that one.  I previously started the CS50x
course which covered programming which was really interesting but found
that due to lack of time I couldn't complete it, however it is running
again (it started in January) so I'm tempted to go through it again just to
catch up on what I missed.

It's good that you can get a certificate from this course too, the CS50x
didn't offer that when I did it.

Rob