Re: [LUG] Hp microserver

The HPMS was sold without disks or RAM. I found out that the server supports the ram that i bought which was brand new.

The server does not beep when turned on with or without ram suggesting that it is not even reaching post.

The system fan turns on and activity lights are displayed on the network interface and the indicator on the front panel.

The system health indicator light is very temprimental, occassionally displaying red or remaining off even when powered up.

No signal is reaching any display regardles of cable or monitor connected.

With the above statements would everyone be in agreement that the motherboard has died on this 2 year old server or would you feel more tests are required before returning for a full refund?

Kind regards