[LUG] dynamics

Just wanted to remind the LUG that we are a mailing list filled with Linux users from all different walks of life.

I know there are single mothers on this list, i know there are estranged fathers on this list, I hope we all remember this is a mailing list with a vast audience and a vast range of contributers,

I have been here for over a decade, and I hope this list continues as it has done, strong for all these years that have gone.

This isn't a mailing list about one person, this isn't a mailing list about sol. I hope to keep reading mails from all you excentric folk and i hope to keep learning just as i have done so.

I wish to thank the clever ones with answers to all our woes, but without the stupid ones where else can that knowledge go.

I love the list that is dcglug and i love all those who type, i love those who read but dont squeek because they know the oil has needyer places to go.

A man who gives everything when he has nothing, is a man who loves the world, a man with everything who gives but nothing is a man with a shallow soul.

I love DCLUG and all those whome reply, because without you i'm a solo man and left without a place to go.

For DCLUG i'd be no one, but with you i feel like i'm the happy one.

I just hope I can remain a member when all my sanity has gone!

=)