[LUG] OT: Job Vacancy

Hi folks,

This is a little bit off-topic for a Linux mailing list, but I thought I'd
mention it anyway.  Basically we're looking for a part time IT Technician
to help out on a short term contract while things are busy.  Initially for
two weeks working 2 days a week, but possibly increasing to 3 months
depending how things go.

The role is mainly supporting desktops running Windows 7, Office 2010,
Firefox and Thunderbird.  We have three sites in Newton Abbot and one in
Totnes so we're ideally looking for someone who can drive (it's not
essential, but handy as two of the sites are quite rural and not easy to
get to via public transport).  Millage is paid if you have to use your own
car to travel between the sites.

The salary we're offering is Â8 per hour, and the working hours are
generally 9am to 5pm with an hour for lunch.

If you're interested, please send me an e-mail off-list to
rob@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx with a copy of your CV before 1pm on Friday 7th March
2014 and we'll get back to you.

Regards,

Rob