[LUG] Exeter Raspberry Jam

Hello

The next raspberry jam at Exeter library will be on Saturday 22nd March between 10:00 – 12:00 in the Hoskins room.

As you may be aware this will be our last one in the temporary library as we close on 17th April and will reopen in the refurbished library on May 22nd.

We are planning to have our first jam in the new building on Saturday 7th June and will hold it for longer (between 10:00 – 14:00). We will also be able to make use of the Fablab for the jams.

For this first jam in the new building we would like as many displays, projects etc as possible as we hope to site items all around the library – perhaps we could have some robotics in the foyer? If any of you are interested in helping with this by bringing in your projects and maybe presenting them in a slightly more formal way than we have done up to now then please let me know.

Hope to see you on the 22nd

Best wishes

Simon

Devon Libraries, Great Moor House, Bittern Road, Sowton, Exeter, EX2 7NL

Email: simon.belshaw@xxxxxxxxxxxx

Website: www.devon.gov.uk/index/culturetourism/libraries.htm

Disclaimer: www.devon.gov.uk/email.shtml