Re: [LUG] XP to Lubuntu migration recommendation

On 27/02/14 11:46, Paul Sutton wrote:

> I am also part of the team involved with a new ubuntu based replacement
> for XP http://www.torios.org/ this will be based on ubuntu 12.04 LTS but
> be very minimalist,  so if anyone wants to get involved with that, feel
> free to get in touch with the team.
>
> Paul

Cool name for the project.

Weirdly, the very first thing I thought checking out the page was
"they're going to need zram for this" and then part way down:

6. ToriOS has no plans for now to use zram-config by default.

Hmm, interesting. Any particular reason for this? I would definitely
include it by default for the type of low-end machines you're targeting.

Regards