Sent: Thursday, February 20, 2014 9:58 AM
Subject: Re: [LUG] MX

I understand my first link didn't work for some so here is another which I presume you can all see

On 20 February 2014 08:32, Daniel Robinson <manipula@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Please could somebody tell me what on earth is wrong with my MX record.
The following link is an image of my DNS records.

No matter how many emails I try to send, none seem to get through to my VM mail server.

Kind Regards

Daniel

believed to be clean.