Re: [LUG] Holsworthy Meeting

On 13/02/14 15:07, Neil Winchurst wrote:
This coming Saturday we should have the next meeting at The White Hart.
The weather has not been very good recently and next weekend does not
look too good. I have booked the date for us, but it would be useful to
know if anyone is likely to be there.

Last meeting we had some extra people turn up which was very pleasing.
However I will certainly understand if no one want to bother if the
weather is really bad.

Anyone ???

Neil

I'm hoping to be there