[LUG] Automount NAS delay on boot

Hi All,

Minor niggle, I just wondered if anyone could shed light on it. I power up my NAS - a Synology DS212J - before booting the PC, but although Windows 7 on the same machine picks it up instantly on boot, Mint 15 takes about 30 seconds to mount it. Obviously 30 seconds is no big deal in the grand scheme of things, I'm just curious as to why this might be.

The fstab entry is: 192.168.0.3:/volume1/Hera /media/julian/HERA nfs users,rsize=8192,wsize=8192,atime,auto,rw,dev,exec,suid 0 0

Kind regards,

Julian