Re: [LUG] NSA attacks catalogue

Gmail tells me I shouldn't open your link - putting this right across the top of it...

This message could be a scam. The sender's account may have been compromised and used to send malicious messages. If this message seems suspicious, let us know and then alert the sender as well (in some way other than email). Learn more