[ Date Index ]
[ Thread Index ]
[ <= Previous by date /
[ Next by date /
thread => ]
Re: [LUG] Surplus ADSL router/modem? Please
- To: list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: [LUG] Surplus ADSL router/modem? Please
- From: Rob Beard <rob@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sat, 25 Jan 2014 12:45:57 +0000
- Delivered-to: dclug@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; q=dns/txt; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=mareandfoal.org; s=mail2; h=Message-ID:To:Date:From:Subject:Content-Transfer-Encoding:Content-Type:MIME-Version:References:In-Reply-To; bh=qGyShoJ5UTBfoH4NeI54aNS5ieL3horJPvrx/0TkT+4=; b=RZmcsiALaSFLYlyPNCm81wJlHZjQhzNhhbRM3OFtPg/QEm/14Pdj60d1npakXE+KFVW6APAYRlZJ9tdo5IbPTUHhge3GN3vjbmxORzPwdbHPfkN5eArDVPe0zoE9twEfJhwqjy+UTTq16t96JedmvCeoAevpf2ycbHmjK7nHAsk=;
Philip Hudson <phil.hudson@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Anyone going to the E-Space workshop in Exeter next Saturday? I'm on the lookout for a cheap/free ADSL router or modem for my parents, preferably one that can be flashed with FLOSS firmware (or already has been). They only have the one laptop to connect, so they don't need a built-in ethernet switch.
Otherwise, I'll be popping into Maplins afterwards, unless anyone can recommend a groovier outlet in walking distance of Exeter library that I should try.
Argos, 25 quid for a TP Link one. Cheapest I've seen locally. Ebuyer do a an ADSL Router without Wi-Fi for about 15 quid.
Sent from my Sinclair ZX Spectrum
The Mailing List for the Devon & Cornwall LUG