Re: [LUG] So long, and thanks for all the fish...

I will stay in contact g+ and the sorts. Hope things go well everywhere you go. Peace!

On Jan 5, 2014 8:44 PM, "Paul Sutton" <zleap@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On 05/01/14 17:46, Neil Stone wrote:

> There comes a point when remaining on specific mailing lists seems a
> little silly.
>
> To this end I am dropping off the DCLUG mailing list, as I no longer
> reside in either Devon or Cornwall.
>
> I know that during my years on the list I have forged many friendships,
> and caused a few arguments, I hope that some of you might want to keep
> in touch.
>
> You can find me on irc.freenode.net as Flashtek, on Facebook and Twitter.
>
> If you feel brave enough you could even email me: neil@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
>
> I am still more than happy to help in any way I can, but I also can't
> commit the time to keeping up with the list as well as everything else
> in life.
>
> TTFN
>
> Neil

Thank you Neil, you're contribution to the lug has been great, Âand we
will miss you. ÂBest of luck with future projects, and take care. ÂI
will keep in touch on IRC :)

Paul

http://www.zleap.net

Torbay Raspberry Pi Jam 11th Jan 2014 -
http://dcglug.drogon.net/torbay-pi-jam/

I am committed to safeguarding children, young people and vulnerable
groups and expect any school or establishment I am involved with to
share this commitment.