Re: [LUG] OT: Raspberry Pi, wireless keyboard, WiFi dongle

The issue may be that not shutting the PI down with sudo shutdown before removing the power can cause the sd card to corrupt.

Having it just turn off when the tv goes into standby may cause just that issue. Getting it to shutdown in on orderly way automatically when the power is removed is apparently not a trivial exercise.

Nick P
--
Sent from my Android device with K-9 Mail.