[ Date Index ]
[ Thread Index ]
[ <= Previous by date /
[ Next by date /
thread => ]
Re: [LUG] OT: Raspberry Pi, wireless keyboard, WiFi dongle
- To: list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: [LUG] OT: Raspberry Pi, wireless keyboard, WiFi dongle
- From: Nick Parsons <nick.268@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sat, 04 Jan 2014 14:31:13 +0000
- Delivered-to: dclug@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=user-agent:in-reply-to:references:mime-version:content-type:subject :from:date:to:message-id; bh=J6ouz9FaPwaudcYOfKrQhGGxsghOiZktZrGw73fMZac=; b=EpDu+G2PpBNYE4BIHu9vvTaPSEozLqgEstJamySW9m6NTRHiKOc0SvqCgJSMcIuWJE UAGXTGY7z+2uWwGWWwrdL2oR1TI1axKI1CzkfyGxuBmSpaH9rhR3zPKxI2XXErcv88Cy efxaAUjVtnMxQA5DIhb8orRynWwYr2atAe/S4KsE5OzLpJfBQTDXEO79q8uTs11rE9n8 HZgOskJ26AlouRqv9GeRS7ibsOVwDSnDcyUDS2I50WdD6NsrP/dFHCfaVrtezpjZD0S5 49Cejk8F8dQgoWbEQh1oegcVQzI0g6S8NN5otqKHmiAFcY1DtDPBu9a3Ey8YKaOQ4roN 7YAg==
The issue may be that not shutting the PI down with sudo shutdown before removing the power can cause the sd card to corrupt.
Having it just turn off when the tv goes into standby may cause just that issue. Getting it to shutdown in on orderly way automatically when the power is removed is apparently not a trivial exercise.
Sent from my Android device with K-9 Mail.
Julian Hall <linux@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On 04/01/14 14:08, Gordon Henderson wrote:
On Sat, 4 Jan 2014, Julian Hall wrote:
Pi powered off TV USB socket
I tried this for an experiment. Pi was powered down when TV went into
Why would you need it powered if the TV is not in use?
The Mailing List for the Devon & Cornwall LUG