Re: [LUG] FREE PSU needed was Re: Arduino or Raspberry Pi Project

On 03/01/14 02:13, George Reynolds wrote:

I've got this working now with my arduino the floppy drives I have are quite quiet though.
Unfortunately the psu I was using just fried my external hdd (the psu has a molex connector on to be used with a sata USB bridge but I was using it to power my floppy drives) so I hesitate to get it up and running again.  Does anybody have a spare psu they could donate please!!!